26 Apr 6 months internship as Executive assistant: Community management and Sales
This post is also available in: Français
Offer available from September 2020
The European Champions Alliance is an organisation, a facilitator which supports scale-ups in their daily relationships.
ECA is a European network of experienced professionals from different sectors (investors, consultants, business leaders, administration representatives), all committed to the development of European champions. ECA is not a think tank for start-ups in the EU but a do tank, a go-to-business, pragmatic and operational.
Within ECA, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a European project by growing a network of professionals from promising sectors such as cybersecurity or Industry 4.0. Moreover, your interlocutors will be very young entrepreneurs as well as business leaders, managers within large CAC 40 or Dax groups as well as members of the administration (European Commission, parliamentary deputies of European countries…).
Our organisation is initially developing at the Franco-German level but has the ambition to become a European organisation.
Specifically, we provide:
- A scale-up offer to tackle a new European market
- Potential champions for corporations and investors
- The membership of our members in a dense network in order to develop the European cooperation.
Within the European Champions Alliance you will be in charge of :
The management and leadership of our community:
- Organising, guiding and monitoring the activity of our members in different groups (e.g. industry 4.0).
- Coordinate the activity of these groups with the ECA board of directors.
- Create and run events with our institutional partners (morning talks, conferences within BpiFrance, etc.).
- Commercial management and marketing of our activities
Business development and marketing :
- Search and contact potential partners (corporates, scale-ups or administration, economic promotion)
- Present ECA’s offer and work with scale-ups to analyze a targeted market and develop an internationalization plan until it becomes operational.
- Develop marketing tools (presentation, preparation of events) in order to present ECA’s offer.
- Communicate on the internet and our social networks (WordPress and LinkedIn)
The profile we’re looking for:
- You have a background in international relations, science-politics, or economics/business.
- Bilingual in German and / or English at least
- Have advanced skills in marketing tools such as Powerpoint, WordPress and social networks, video-editing, indesign, etc.
- Like to be in group, to animate a network. You are not afraid of cooperating with senior profiles who are experts in their field.
- You are very organized and are able to steer the different projects to achieve their objectives.
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- You are humble, very flexible, able to work in a multicultural environment, adaptable to your interlocutors but never losing sight of your goal.
Collaborating for ECA will allow you to develop your network consistently with experienced people from a variety of sectors to co-construct the scale-up support ecosystem in Europe. You will not be in charge of making coffee but you will actively participate in our development, reasoning and giving your opinion with the strategic committee, all in a very European environment. Your missions will therefore be as much strategic ( in relation with the management, think about our offer) as operational (present ECA, animate a network, present an internationalization plan to a scale-up).
Send your application (cover letter and CV in French, German or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.