10 Feb Webinar | SPECIFICITY OF START-UP GOVERNANCE V. OTHER COMPANIES | ACCESS REPLAY
WHO WE ARE:
The European Champions Alliance is a non-for-profit association created in February 2020 that builds an ecosystem of start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, corporates and industry experts committed to European Tech and values. The Alliance leverages its European network by sharing market knowledge and activating joint business opportunities between the members to support the growth of European Champions. We do this in several focus groups, for example Cybersecurity, Smart Industry, Mobility, Innovation & Governance, Green Tech and now also Space Tech.
This webinar presents the new Early Stage Governance guide (I) and we had the privilege of listening to testimonials from an entrepreneur and a venture capital investor (II).
I. Present the new Early Stage Governance – an effective lever for success (download our Governance Guide here)
- The cycle of a startup, pre-money governance and living with an investor
- Initial understanding between the founders as a key point
- The importance of finding the right balance between mentoring and control
- Benefits of having independent board members
II. Furthermore we’ll have the perspectives of our guests who will share their experience from different angles.
- Patrick Trinkler | CEO of CYSEC | Entrepreneur’s perspective | CYSEC a Lausanne based cybersecurity in space startup
- Jean-Christophe Barth | Supervisory Board Member & cofounder of the ECA
- François Paulus | Co-founder & Managing Partner at BREEGA | Investor’s perspective | a Paris based Venture Capital firm investing in European high tech startups at seed and series A stage, BREEGA stands for Bridge the Equity and Experience GAp