Mapping the Cyber Security offer across Europe
Identify the most promising carriers of this offer and to facilitate their development across Europe. This mapping is based on criteria and sub-domains of activity. Companies should have reached or exceeded a level of maturity.
- Their product is at least at the MVP stage, they have undertaken POCs or are about to do so (in fact, many players are beyond this level).
- Their product is certified (common European criteria) or at least the roadmap to do so is defined and plausible.
- They have an initial qualified lead base.
- They have a good knowledge of their competitors and have a differentiation strategy.
- They’ve thought about their financing plan and are ready to defend it.
- Firewalls, intrusion detection/protection
- Data protection: detection of leaks, encryption of key documents, trusted spaces for filing documents – Note: this area is to be linked to the action of secure storage space providers (Cloud providers …)
- Protection of communications and access to the IS of nomadic workers
- Secure Collaborative Spaces
- ID/authentication – Note: this area is often complementary to the previous ones
- Software check, detection of flaws, help in the development of secure codes
- Email security, including anti-phishing and anti-spam
- IoT security and protection of industrial operating systems
Do you want to be part of this mapping?
The mapping shall also include ecosystem builders, investors, institutions, associations, clusters and other stakeholders of the cyber security industry.
The mapping will evolve over time. If you want to be part of the mapping please write to: welcome @ european-champions.com